Terms and conditions
Access to this website by visitors is subject to the following conditions:
1. the information, logos, graphic elements, sounds, images, trademarks and anything else published and / or reproduced on this site are owned by (or granted by third parties in use to) Seamthesis Srl. Reproduction the content of the site is permitted only with the written authorization of Seamthesis Srl.
2. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without authorization. In particular, it is forbidden to copy the computer programs (software) that determine the functioning of this site, to create programs similar to these, to trace and / or use the source code of the aforementioned programs. Seamthesis Srl does not guarantee the constant updating of the information contained on this site nor can it be held responsible for any damage, including computer virus infections, that visitors' equipment may suffer due to access and / or interconnection with this site or downloading its content.
3. The hypertext links on this site can direct the search for visitors to web pages on sites other than this. In this case, Seamthesis Srl does not assume any responsibility in relation both to the content of what is published on these sites and to the use that third parties may make of it, and as regards any damage caused by or originated when accessing these sites, the interconnection with the same or the downloading of their content.
4. Any personal information sent to the Seamthesis Srl website will be treated in accordance with the privacy law. Any non-personal information communicated to Seamthesis Srl through this site (including suggestions, ideas, drawings, projects, etc.) will attribute to the latter the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, show, perform, modify, transmit and distribute said non-personal information.
5. Disclosure of this information will automatically result in the transfer of the information, free of charge, exclusively and with all broader rights and powers, to Seamthesis Srl. The regulations in force in the territory of the Italian Republic apply to this site.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Seamthesis accessible at www.semathesis.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
· publishing any Website material in any other media;
· selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
· publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
· using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
· using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
· using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
· engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
· using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Seamthesis, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Seamthesis, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Seamthesis from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Seamthesis is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Seamthesis and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Italy, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Italy for the resolution of any disputes.
Like any other website Seamthesis uses ‘cookies'. We use "functionality cookies, which alloe the users to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language) in order to improve the service provided. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
We also have link to Linkedin company page and profiles. Here you can read LinkedIn cookies policy:
How to disable cookies
How to disable them in Internet Explorer
How to disable them in Mozilla Firefox
How to disable them in Google Chrome
How to disable them in Apple Safari